Saturday, May 14, 2005

The past two days have been really tough.

I have written to you all about the angry blind man whom I was taken care of and the verbal abuse that I had to endure. Well, the last straw was Thursday morning May 12, 2005. I couldn't take it anymore and I decided to start with the words back. I still don't understand why he treated me like that. I always kissed his ass and jealous of my children. He called my daughter a parasite. Who calls someone's child a parasite? That is so low! F**ken sick! Real sick! He has some issues. Serious serious problems. I am so sick to my stomach over it.

So as of yesterday May r the term paper, seems that groupmates have already completed their parts. :P
Obviously, I am in need of fresh air. My heart beat slowed down recently.
Many work comes.

air. My heart beat slowed down recently.
Many work comes.