Saturday, April 23, 2005

Mother's Day is around the corner!

A little shop of artistic values for mom.

You know I am a person who used to draw and write all the time. I put that aside for stupid things and I feel that I should start to share my talent with the world. I feel that I should be an inspiration for someone who wants to do something but doesn't know how to. I want to make a difference in peoples lives today.

I know that I have made mistakes in my life. Some of the decisions that I have made in the past have not been the right decisions and I have suffered and paid my dues for every reaction to my actions.

I know that life is very hard to do the right thing and I am telling you that you don't have to live a life that is not morally correct or that even goes agianst your sense of judgement.

Beleive me I know how much easier it is to say; "f**k it!" But that is not the right way to go.