Sunday, March 20, 2005

Alright so today I have lots of Homework

Well, today I devote my time to the finals that I have this week! Ha-Ha!I have so much to study for and work that I have yet to finish that has to be in by Tuesday the 24th. Oh, Joy! What a life! I have to do two more semesters. I was informed this just this week. I need to take that job over in New York. I don't have time to take another semester. Unless I transfer to NY and go to school and work there too. That is the only way I would be able to do it. I have to lift this to the powers that be and so be it if it can't be done. But first and foremost I will not get the pay I desire if I don't go for the degree. Someone help me please? I also found out that I am not going to get the grants that I need to get through this and that leaves the school to force me to pay. I have no problems with that I just need a job. Another thing is that I need my drivers lisence back and it is going to cost me over 15,000 dollars. To which I just don't have. Here in New Jersey where I live a person needs to have a wealthy job or transportation to get by.Public transpotation is hard to come by here and it is so exspensive for cabs. What should I do? I can't sign out of school and sign back in when I am financially stable. They don't work like that. I am so screwed and I can't do a damn thing about it! Once again life has taken my life over and I am stuck! I need this education so I can get my children back. If I don't follow through with this I am a waste! Wasted time and energy for what? For a set back! No way! I need to find me a better way. I am not using! That is the main objective here. I am doing right by society and I need some help. Where do I go? I have to keep my faith in God that he has the answer because I don't ever give any comments. Well, that is it for now.











Angels are beautiful Posted by Hello