Saturday, April 02, 2005

Lady~Rose

I will be taken around 7 classes this semester! WoW! That is alot! Even the Dean doesn't want to let me take that many classes. It's all about the money. I am convinced that they need the money. But why from me? I am struggling as it is! I know to pray about it. I still ask why. If I never asked why and just went around ablivion to everything then I am a real stupid person! I learned a long time ago to ask questions. The more you ask the more you will find out.

Today is Saturday the 2nd day of April. I am going to a concert tonight and I am going to have a fun time. It is Zakk Wylde who is the singer of Black Label Society. I love them! He wrote for Ozzy and even did backup for him too. I will be writing a review not here tho I will be writing a review on mymusic.com. you can find me there as ladyrose too. I need help with my college monies I don't like asking this but I am going to need to pay at lease 16,000.00 sum odd dollars this semester and I don't have any other options but to ask if you can help with a simple five dollar donation. It is going directly to school. Well, as I have stated in past blogs what you do comes back three fold whether good or bad.